Author Topic: Back Again  (Read 3262 times)

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Back Again
« on: February 26, 2017, 01:08:36 AM »
Not really sure what happened but my login would not work.  Not sure if I got suspended or something but finely got the log in to work. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: Back Again
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 01:52:00 AM »
Welcome back Blue and Gray!
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 02:25:02 AM »
Glad that you didn't 'take the hint'. I had a similar situation on a companion forum where I had disagreed with some of the regulars. One day, I couldn't log on. Over the next week, I tried multuple times per day to reset my password but had no success. I finally 'took the hint' and quit trying.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 02:27:59 AM »
I don't remember 29th getting rough. Seems like a gentleman.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 02:38:20 AM »
I met 29th at Kathy's. He is a gentleman. My attempt at humor misfired.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 01:07:06 PM »
No vacation that I am aware of.  Welcome back.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 06:47:39 PM »
I just realized that I have not been getting any notifications.  Life has gotten busy a new job that I am now 7 months into went from being in a different retail job as the boss to a dock worker making the same money with a lot less responsibility.  Lost a grandchild that was only 3 weeks old because of Tristomy 13 also known as Edwards syndrome.  Now with another granddaughter that will be here in a few weeks things have been a little hectic as the daughter moved in with us.  Traded my FNS 9C on a Shield 9mm got tired of the bulkiness of the firearm.  Definitely liking the shield a lot.  Coming up on my renewal next year I can't believe it has been almost 3 years already.  Got the wife shooting with me now too she is getting ready to go for her permit.  She shoots really good now I have been working on defensive shooting with her when we hit the range.   Starting to slowly bring sight alignment into the picture for target shooting.  It is amazing how well she is progressing going from I do not want to have anything to do with this gun thing to owning her own S&W 442 and getting ready to pick up a Shield for herself.  Glad to know all of you good people are still here and I see some new ones here too.  Long live DECCW!!!!!!!!
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »
Glad that you didn't 'take the hint'. I had a similar situation on a companion forum where I had disagreed with some of the regulars. One day, I couldn't log on. Over the next week, I tried multuple times per day to reset my password but had no success. I finally 'took the hint' and quit trying.

Was that DELOC?? Had a similar thing happen with someone on that site.  They could give critizeim but could not take it.  Made me realize why some of the CCW people have the mind set they do about people that OC. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 06:51:42 PM »
I met 29th at Kathy's. He is a gentleman. My attempt at humor misfired.

All good devil dog I knew what you meant.  Carry on good sir
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God