Author Topic: Hidden holsters  (Read 21890 times)

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Re: Hidden holsters
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2017, 02:13:49 AM »
Muleman, I feel what you mean with a new Stealthgear IWB being scratchy. I received a new ventcore today and tried it on immediately. A little scratchy, as you say. I had not remembered my other ventcore being that way, but it occurred to me that I got it in the winter when I wear a tee shirt. So it had a few months break in time before summer wearing it against the skin. I'm sure that in a few weeks the new one will be as compliant as the older one.
Shipping has improved to 20 days
I hope so , I can deal with it the way it is . In the summertime I just don't want to wear an extra shirt . They are nice holsters .

My Stealth Gear was a little scratchy but it will go away after some wear.  If you want to speed up the process hold it in your hand and rub the backing this will take away that scratchy feeling.   
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Hidden holsters
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2017, 01:23:22 AM »
Muleman, I feel what you mean with a new Stealthgear IWB being scratchy. I received a new ventcore today and tried it on immediately. A little scratchy, as you say. I had not remembered my other ventcore being that way, but it occurred to me that I got it in the winter when I wear a tee shirt. So it had a few months break in time before summer wearing it against the skin. I'm sure that in a few weeks the new one will be as compliant as the older one.
Shipping has improved to 20 days
I hope so , I can deal with it the way it is . In the summertime I just don't want to wear an extra shirt . They are nice holsters .

My Stealth Gear was a little scratchy but it will go away after some wear.  If you want to speed up the process hold it in your hand and rub the backing this will take away that scratchy feeling.   
I will do that . Thank you .