Author Topic: Another Constitutional Carry Victory  (Read 3026 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Another Constitutional Carry Victory
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:30:08 PM »
North Dakota governor has signed legislation making the Flickertail State the next to allow permitless concealed carry.  This is the second state this year.  

North Dakota joins Vermont, Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming, Kansas, West Virginia, Maine, Idaho, Mississippi, Missouri and New Hampshire.  Montana and Arkansas have partial permitless concealed carry.

Of course the usual 'blood in the streets' argument was made and rejected.  

As more and more states follow suit it is clear that these doomsday predictions are not valid.

With 15+ million licensed carriers it has been clear that the objections to "shall issue" in past few decades were baseless.  Now with 10s of millions not needing a license we are seeing the same result.  Shootouts over parking spots and fenderbenders are not happening.

Looks like Alabama and South Carolina might be next. Maryland, New Jersey ad nausium are on the wrong side of history.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:49:22 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: Another Constitutional Carry Victory
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 01:58:23 PM »
That's great news but in the case of NY and MD let's remember something I believe. It's the state politics not the states majority. I feel most people regardless of state either want the ability to own or carry a firearm or simply don't care either way and are fine with others having that ability. Sadly most of these very people can't be bothered to go vote. The entitled have a strong reason, and pleanty of free time to go out and vote for their freebies while the majority are busy working, raising a family, meeting commitments, etc. Many today honestly feel their vote doesn't count! I know of a dozen hard working families where neither voted in the recient District 10 vote because and I quote "my vote doesn't matter" or "after working all day then getting home to feed the kids, homework and bed we simply didn't have time". Really! I know dozens who didn't vote for the last presidential election for the same reasons.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 02:36:23 PM »
Hence, with that mental attitude, there will never be change in Delaware. The Left has mentally defeated the average working person. It's the "Delaware Way".  Conservatives in Delaware have given up and are laying down and going belly up. They are now giving their only vote to the Democrats by not using it. Shame!!!
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 02:44:56 PM »
Unfortunately this is how it is generally nationwide including those states such as NY, MD, CA, OR, etc. The inner city mass entitlement crowd has all the reason to vote democrat while the hardworking are busy with their lives. And the endocrinated kids coming out of high school, college and university... Their minds are so twisted their logic is somewhere on Mars it's so far out there.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 03:37:59 AM »
Looks like Alabama and South Carolina might be next. Maryland, New Jersey ad nausium are on the wrong side of history.
Excellent prognostication. South Carolina: Constitutional Carry Bill to be Heard
Has the potential of opening up the whole way down to Florida.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 02:37:19 PM »
This comes up every year in South Carolina but fails everytime.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.