Author Topic: CCW Class  (Read 2133 times)

topper

CCW Class
« on: April 08, 2017, 06:25:46 PM »
After a year of me talking about keeping quite that I have applied for and received my CCW, and now carrying, I get my wife to own up to our agreement that she too would take the class.

I just went on Facebook and see she has shared that she is at Cabella's taking a womens CCW class.

It used to be women complained that men never listen to them. It appears that to show they can do anything a man can do, that have taken to "not listening" to a new level.   ??? ??? ???
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…

USAF Vietnam Era Veteran
Army National Guard
Civil Air Patrol
NRA Life Time Member
DE CCW
PA CCW

greymas

Re: CCW Class
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 12:03:53 AM »
That's great! I'd like for my wife to apply for CCW but I don't think I can convince her. I gave up on asking her to do it months ago. Maybe she'll come around on her own.
Glad to hear another good guy, i mean gal, with gun will be walking the streets.

topper

Re: CCW Class
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 01:29:49 AM »
On the good side of this, she did enjoy it, and seems to be happy that she went and she was happy with the instructor.

They have a schedule for shooting, so I hope I don't have to push to shoot like I did to get her to the class.

She said there were 10 ladies in the class with experience from shooting several times to never have shot a gun before. She was happy with the instructor.

From what she's told me, I would recommend this for the ladies that are nervous about shooting.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…

USAF Vietnam Era Veteran
Army National Guard
Civil Air Patrol
NRA Life Time Member
DE CCW
PA CCW