Author Topic: PA licensed  (Read 3609 times)

Obs1546

PA licensed
« on: April 10, 2017, 10:15:11 PM »
Finally had a day off with my wife so we made a run to the  Lancaster sheriff's department. Found a parking spot right in front of the court house in and out in 15 minutes. I know it's been said a million times already, but they really are a very friendly and efficient group.

joep19934

• Life Member
Re: PA licensed
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 12:40:35 AM »
Congrats on getting PA
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Member
Delaware State Sportsman's Association

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 03:16:51 AM »
Finally had a day off with my wife so we made a run to the  Lancaster sheriff's department. Found a parking spot right in front of the court house in and out in 15 minutes. I know it's been said a million times already, but they really are a very friendly and efficient group.

Hopefully you took a trip to Shadymaple or something like that while you were up that way.  It is customary to hit one of those spots after getting your permit.  I took my firearm with me and the wife waited out in the car for me I was in and out in 10 minutes and off to shady maple we went. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Obs1546

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 05:59:54 AM »
Oh yeah, we made a day of it. After finishing at the courthouse I ate about a weeks worth of food at the buffet and then walked (some of) it off at the outlets.

zajaczek83

• You'r a Crusader as well?
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 08:23:07 AM »
Gratz on PA license Obs1546!
Still need to get my PA done, just need to find time. This info will help out. Thx
Stay safe, stay aware and defend your freedom.
NRA MEMBER
DE CCW
ARMY Veteran - 101st Airborne A Comp - 21B