Author Topic: New Idiocy From the Anti-Side  (Read 2626 times)

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
New Idiocy From the Anti-Side
« on: May 02, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
So some genius staff writer from Huffington Post apparently thinks that we as law abiding citizens have no right to use our firearms for self defense when met with deadly force. 

Now granted, the Huffington Post isn't exactly a good source of any kind of social commentary, but this really had me scratching my head.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to find the original article at the moment, but I will post a link if I can find it.  In the mean time, here's an article that addresses it a bit. 

http://www.mediaite.com/online/huffpo-blogger-using-guns-in-self-defense-is-unjust-ought-to-be-illegal/

airman1968

Re: New Idiocy From the Anti-Side
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
This guy thinks that we as law abiding citizens have NO rights but the bad guy does. The whole world is turned upside down.....
U.S. Air Force Vietnam Veteran
CCDW Delaware, CCW from Ut,Fl,Az,Ma.
NRA Life member
Life Member VFW
Life Member DAV

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 04:21:18 PM »
liberal mentality will never change..an they are multiplying

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 05:03:34 PM »
liberal mentality will never change..an they are multiplying

Indeed.  I think we can make a case for brilliant being contagious.

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 06:06:02 PM »
This guy thinks that we as law abiding citizens have NO rights but the bad guy does. The whole world is turned upside down.....
Several years ago, under the only TNJ commenting system, one of the regular whackjobs wrote about how uncomfortable that she was with lawful CCW, but was much more comfortable she as with criminals illegally carrying. 

If you think about that for a second, and add in that she is probably still out there unsupervised and unmediated, and multiply it by the number of folks just like her -- you can easily see that our society is doomed.
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 05:27:17 PM »
Several years ago, under the only TNJ commenting system, one of the regular whackjobs wrote about how uncomfortable that she was with lawful CCW, but was much more comfortable she as with criminals illegally carrying. 

If you think about that for a second, and add in that she is probably still out there unsupervised and unmediated, and multiply it by the number of folks just like her -- you can easily see that our society is doomed.

The antis just prove that you can't fix brilliant. Not with logic, not even with duct tape.