Author Topic: HK P30SK  (Read 2134 times)

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
HK P30SK
« on: May 25, 2017, 03:52:28 PM »
Well guys, I stopped to see our favorite FFL below the Canal again earlier this week to continue on my HK kick.  This time he got me into a P30SK V1 Light LEM.  The price was excellent and I got my last remaining Gen 4 Glock out of the safe where it did nothing but take up space.  I'll stick with Gen 3 Glocks, preferably the RTF flavor.  Anywho on to the P30SK.  It really is just a chopped down version of the P30L that I got from Chris a while back.  I had a chance to run up to Targetmaster today in between meetings and teleconferences and ran 120 rounds through it, and it ran everything smooth as silk.  I must say I'm quite surprised at how easily this gun handles for being as small as it is.  I shot it side by side with my typically carried P229 and my P30L and the little SK isn't that noticeably snappier than the other two larger guns.  Really a testament to how well HK thought out the recoil assembly.  I'm quite sure that after another few hundred rounds and getting another Blackpoint Holster that this guy will be my go to carry piece.  I also noticed that I seemed to group better with the SK than with the P30L.  I'm sure that it's a case of operator error, however.  Anyway, for all your gun needs go see Chris.  Chris takes care of you!

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
Re: HK P30SK
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 10:44:15 PM »
thank you Marc....always a pleasure...appreciate it