Author Topic: U Del theater  (Read 3485 times)

ChrisCar

U Del theater
« on: January 20, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »
I'll be going to the theater at U Del next week.  I've read the threads about U Del policies.  My question is this: for anyone familiar with that theater, do they have metal detectors?  Or do they do any kind of wanding or pat-downs?   In other words, if I'm concealed, not printing and minding my own business, can I get in?

Thank you. 
New Castle County
DE CCDW,  PA LTCF,  UT CFP
NRA Benefactor Member
DSSA Member

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
Re: U Del theater
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 09:37:27 PM »
I'll be going to the theater at U Del next week.  I've read the threads about U Del policies.  My question is this: for anyone familiar with that theater, do they have metal detectors?  Or do they do any kind of wanding or pat-downs?   In other words, if I'm concealed, not printing and minding my own business, can I get in?

Thank you. 

Honestly, it depends.  They are likely to search or wand at any event.  I would not assume that they would be doing it there, though, but you never know.  So, carry as normal, and if you see something like that going on — it’s just a hike back to the vehicle to discretely store the weapon.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:28:24 PM by CorBon »
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

ChrisCar

Re: U Del theater
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 04:08:40 PM »
For future reference (and in case anyone cares), no detectors, no wand, no pat. 
New Castle County
DE CCDW,  PA LTCF,  UT CFP
NRA Benefactor Member
DSSA Member