Author Topic: Carry Insurance Comparison Chart - 7 Plans  (Read 13460 times)

MarkB

• Life Member
Carry Insurance Comparison Chart - 7 Plans
« on: September 06, 2017, 02:55:40 PM »
ConcealedCarry.com has put out a chart that compares seven different insurance plans.  This chart may help you make a decision on which plan to use.  You can see it here:

https://www.concealedcarry.com/self-defense-gun-owner-insurance-programs-compared/?utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=More+Than+USCCA+Or+NRA...
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Carry Insurance Comparison Chart - 7 Plans
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 03:10:57 PM »
That's helpful . Thanks for posting !

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 04:02:19 PM »
That's helpful . Thanks for posting !

+1  Thanks!
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

hap_hazzard

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 04:33:38 PM »
Thank you for posting however a word of caution, take the data in the chart with a grain of salt and do your own research. As an example, the table suggests that there is no coverage for spouses with second call defense; this is not true -- I have it there is an additional fee of $5 a month. I did not look/verify any other variables for options or coverages with other companies. The spouse coverage just jumped out at me.

Regardless of coverages or organizations, my take is much like that of a firearm --- better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

topper

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:51:08 AM »
I have USCCA, and the spouse is covered in the home. Outside of the home to add the spouse, it is an increase coverage.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…

USAF Vietnam Era Veteran
Army National Guard
Civil Air Patrol
NRA Life Time Member
DE CCW
PA CCW