Author Topic: "Robber Has No Mercy on Victim" 3.5 min video  (Read 2990 times)

Paladin4CA

"Robber Has No Mercy on Victim" 3.5 min video
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:36:08 PM »
 Please move if this is the wrong forum/subforum.

>:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJQ9c2oa2zk
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA-ILA supporter

NormH3

• Life Member
Re: "Robber Has No Mercy on Victim" 3.5 min video
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »
Man's inhumanity to man.

greymas

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 03:44:16 AM »
In Delaware, shooting the attacker would end up in a criminal charge if no weapon was used, no?

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 10:09:06 AM »
In Delaware, shooting the attacker would end up in a criminal charge if no weapon was used, no?

???down on the ground being kicked in the head?  If I'm on a jury that's self defense.  As to if there is a charge, that depends on the prosecutor. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 12:20:30 PM »

I think the video clearly shows that this was a life threatening attack. Of course, the victim could have let the mugger leave with his wallet and called police. They don't mention, but I find it hard to believe he wasn't caught with that video evidence.

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 12:36:41 PM »
A situation like this tends to tick me off . Here a man that looks to be an innocent person that is robbed and brutality assaulted ! Then our society and the law will pick him apart?? Why do we seem to find his faults and nitpick him expecially if he was defending himself instead of condoning and demanding the assailant be stopped or arrested and punished for the crime he committed ? I work dang hard and am away from my family way to much for my job and I'm supposed to hold the door open for the guy after he takes my wallet? What's wrong with this world? I certainly don't consider myself a Ba but I think part of the problem with these thugs is they get away with this crap way to much and society's mentality is to let them go so maybe the police will arrest them? Sorry but I have had an innocident ( not as bad as this by NO means) and I am not willing to hold the door for my thief to walk away easily  and go rob and beat another person . That next person could be your wife or mother. I also am aware of what may happen to me by not just letting him walk away . Maybe I'm old fashion maybe just dumb. Sorry for the rant but it gets my bp worked up .

topper

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 02:41:19 AM »
I watch those ASP video's also. They are very...enlightening!
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…

USAF Vietnam Era Veteran
Army National Guard
Civil Air Patrol
NRA Life Time Member
DE CCW
PA CCW