Delaware Concealed Carry Forum
October 17, 2017, 05:20:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delaware Access Pass  (Read 250 times)
SturmRugerSR9
Life Member

Made in America

« on: October 09, 2017, 06:40:47 AM »

Did you know you needs a $32.50 pass to goto a State of Delaware forest or park to hunt, photograph or even bird watch? Law quietly passed and put in effect in July 2017.

http://dnrec.alpha.delaware.gov/fish-wildlife/conservation-access-pass/

I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
PA. N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
Kent County
Christian/Conservative
muleman88
Life Member

NRA life member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 06:49:35 AM »

State wildlife areas you do need one. Iím pretty sure State forest areas are exempt . If you have 2 vehicles you have to buy 2... the pass is only good for 1 vehicle. Every year I get hunting lic for me and my son . Every year the prices go up or some new thing they add. You need a lawyer and a briefcase of paperwork to keep up with all the crap you need to hunt in this state anymore.
Just Bill
Life Member

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:15:05 PM »

Yep, keep votin' democrat..................... Angry

NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock
AGI Firearms Appraiser
joep19934
Life Member

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 05:18:38 PM »

DNREC explained everything at Delmarva Outdoor Expo back in April.
They were down in Harrington and went over a bunch of things and that was one of them.
Good thing for me is I don't hunt, photograph or even bird watch  Grin

18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Member
muleman88
Life Member

NRA life member

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 07:53:25 PM »

Fyi dnrec keeps track of who has a lic also other things . I purchased a trapping lic again this year and they had me fill out a form asking questions like do you plan to trap etc etc. I answered no I donít plan to trap . Well about 2 weeks later I received a call from dnrec asking why I donít plan to trap?? I explained I work a lot and mainly only buy the lic to support trapping in the State. Also I donít ďplan ď on trapping but may if I get time to take a kid out and let them experience it . I was informed that I need to put that on the questionare?? I ask what does it matter ? She said that they track a lot of info they get?( I guess to justify more employees)? If you are a De resident I remember when hunting lic was under $10 . Now it cost a resident over $100 by the time you get all the lic,passes , stamps, deer tags, State blind use permit etc, etc, and thereís less wildlife now than I ever remember . Sorry but I donít see where all this extra $$ is helping anything but maybe more employees. Itís funny they say they have no money but they never let a piece of land go by because of no money. Maybe they should sell off some land so they can make some $ and wouldnít need so many employees to cut the grass....
SturmRugerSR9
Life Member

Made in America

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 05:03:09 AM »

Muleman,
I think if you go back and check, you'll find it says you can use 1 pass for more than 1 vehicle as long as they are registered to the person on the permit. Hope this helps.

DECCW Permit Holder
PA. N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
Kent County
Christian/Conservative
muleman88
Life Member

NRA life member

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 07:31:21 AM »

Muleman,
I think if you go back and check, you'll find it says you can use 1 pass for more than 1 vehicle as long as they are registered to the person on the permit. Hope this helps.
I checked. I have a low hunting lic # and have to renew by mail . I talked to the lady at dnrec because I have 2 vehicles and may use 1 or the other depending on what Iím doing or how many of us are hunting . She said the pass is only good for 1 vehicle which sheís correct it has the vehicle info on it and you have to leave it on your dash when your on a designated area. Itís all about more $$ for the State . My experience over the years it just adds more bureaucracy to the system and isnít helping wildlife at all. Iím in a position that I can stop buying hunting lic and just hunt at home , then I donít need a vehicle pass either. As for another example you used to hunt on your property (no lic) and get a deer , Use paper to put your info on it and register it . Now you have to have a hunters exempt number, then poss buy deer tags to hunt on your own land. O and donít try to get your info on an iPhone or Mac because their system isnít compatible . If it doesnít print correctly YOU have to $$ them and wait for them to send you your copy ...
SturmRugerSR9
Life Member

Made in America

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 08:31:08 AM »

The Pass can be transferred to another vehicler for $10.00, if owned by the same person. Like if you buy another car, or want to transfer it to another car you own. But , not just to jump back and forth to several vehicles you own, like if you own 2,3, or 4 vehicles.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:32:56 AM by SturmRugerSR9 » Logged

DECCW Permit Holder
PA. N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
Kent County
Christian/Conservative
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: