Delaware Concealed Carry Forum
October 23, 2018, 06:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool Christmas  (Read 622 times)
FreakShow
Life Member

« on: October 25, 2017, 08:06:46 AM »

My wife and i have decided to have a different kind of Christmas this year. We'll be putting up a tree, but since it will only be the two of us, she said just buy yourself something and put it under the tree. I said if i buy anything it will be something that makes a loud BOOM! She said get what you want. I'm gonna stay in the 600 dollar range. Hmmmmmm, choices.. Like the tarus judge, but i have plenty of time to look around.

I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member
JOET
Life Member

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 11:52:55 AM »

My wife and i have decided to have a different kind of Christmas this year. We'll be putting up a tree, but since it will only be the two of us, she said just buy yourself something and put it under the tree. I said if i buy anything it will be something that makes a loud BOOM! She said get what you want. I'm gonna stay in the 600 dollar range. Hmmmmmm, choices.. Like the tarus judge, but i have plenty of time to look around.

Well then, Take a trip to our friendly" Federal Firearm", I am sure he can help you have a "Merry, Merry Christmas"

New Castle County
NormH3
Life Member

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »

Don't get caught in that trap. Make sure you put something under the tree for her as well.  Smiley
muleman88
Life Member

NRA life member

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:49:44 AM »

Don't get caught in that trap. Make sure you put something under the tree for her as well.  Smiley
yea maybe ammo 👹👍
Federal Firearm
Life Member

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 11:19:08 AM »

I have something for her..next time i see you i'll give it to you for christmas
greymas

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 07:43:28 PM »

"It's a trap!"
Admiral Ackbar, Return of the Jedi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: