Author Topic: Cool Christmas  (Read 2373 times)

FreakShow

• Life Member
Cool Christmas
« on: October 25, 2017, 03:06:46 PM »
My wife and i have decided to have a different kind of Christmas this year. We'll be putting up a tree, but since it will only be the two of us, she said just buy yourself something and put it under the tree. I said if i buy anything it will be something that makes a loud BOOM! She said get what you want. I'm gonna stay in the 600 dollar range. Hmmmmmm, choices.. Like the tarus judge, but i have plenty of time to look around.
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

JOET

• Life Member
Re: Cool Christmas
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:52:55 PM »
My wife and i have decided to have a different kind of Christmas this year. We'll be putting up a tree, but since it will only be the two of us, she said just buy yourself something and put it under the tree. I said if i buy anything it will be something that makes a loud BOOM! She said get what you want. I'm gonna stay in the 600 dollar range. Hmmmmmm, choices.. Like the tarus judge, but i have plenty of time to look around.

Well then, Take a trip to our friendly" Federal Firearm", I am sure he can help you have a "Merry, Merry Christmas"
New Castle County

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:58:09 PM »
Don't get caught in that trap. Make sure you put something under the tree for her as well.  :)

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »
Don't get caught in that trap. Make sure you put something under the tree for her as well.  :)
yea maybe ammo 👹👍

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 06:19:08 PM »
I have something for her..next time i see you i'll give it to you for christmas

greymas

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 02:43:28 AM »
"It's a trap!"
Admiral Ackbar, Return of the Jedi