Author Topic: Delaware city man arrested for hate crime  (Read 3231 times)

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Delaware city man arrested for hate crime
« on: October 26, 2017, 10:50:13 AM »
De City man arrested for hate crime . Mentioned his permit to police . https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/792104001

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: Delaware city man arrested for hate crime
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 02:25:56 PM »
This guy from what I read sounds like he has mental health issues. Maybe he shouldn't have guns.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 03:53:42 PM »
This guy from what I read sounds like he has mental health issues. Maybe he shouldn't have guns.
Article says he will have to relinquish his firearms. This could be a test of existing mental health laws
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 10:24:40 PM »
Personally I think the mental health accusation is an outcome that is decided by police or poss someone that dosent like you. You could have an ex just say “ I was afraid he will hurt me , He’s CRaZY!” And you may have done nothing wrong. Then she can get 1/2 and live happily ever after with her boyfriend?? Just a situational lie that could change a persons life. This guy arrested ,( not that I’m for or against him) what is the charges ? Is it because he said he would take the firefight to them? Did he do anything physically or was it all words against the neighbors? Did he say anything to them at all? How did the police get involved in the 1st place? The story makes him sound crazy and maybe he is but I don’t believe many stories in the paper. To me the story sounds tilted to make him sound worse than he maybe???

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 11:30:32 AM »
Personally I think the mental health accusation is an outcome that is decided by police or poss someone that dosent like you. You could have an ex just say “ I was afraid he will hurt me , He’s CRaZY!” And you may have done nothing wrong. Then she can get 1/2 and live happily ever after with her boyfriend?? Just a situational lie that could change a persons life. This guy arrested ,( not that I’m for or against him) what is the charges ? Is it because he said he would take the firefight to them? Did he do anything physically or was it all words against the neighbors? Did he say anything to them at all? How did the police get involved in the 1st place? The story makes him sound crazy and maybe he is but I don’t believe many stories in the paper. To me the story sounds tilted to make him sound worse than he maybe???
Another reason to be very selective on who you marry / get involved with.  I see some situations out there and just scratch my head:  What in the heck was he/she thinking?
Nice girls thinking:  "I'll fix him later".   Decent guys  thinking with the wrong head.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:40:15 AM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.