Author Topic: Will dui dangerous substance get me denied  (Read 3129 times)

Tride

Will dui dangerous substance get me denied
« on: July 27, 2018, 07:20:28 PM »
19 years ago I plead guilty to dui on a dangerous substance: a  mistake I made to try to drive home after a concert. I fulfilled my probation an I haven’t used since.  Is it hopeless for me to apply or will I have a chance given the time that has passed? I just don’t want to waste the money and time if it’s hopeless.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 07:23:44 PM by Tride »

josephjanes

Re: Will dui dangerous substance get me denied
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 04:06:08 PM »
See my 2 responses to "Will reckless driving get me denied?" in this section (below),started by 'dataz722', posted 7-7-18 and 7-11-18. Initial phone call to attorney(s) may guide you. They can determine effect of 19-year old conviction, and if expungement would be helpful. Try 2-3 attorneys, see what kind of free (telephone) info they'll give before shelling out $$. Good Luck !!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:10:45 PM by josephjanes »

Tride

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 08:00:44 PM »
Thank you! I’ll check ou the post and Make some calls.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 11:45:02 AM »
Welcome!

Since it was 19 years ago, I personally do not think so.  PM in bound with the state's investigators info.

When you're ready for the class, please keep me in mind.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.