Author Topic: SIG 250 9MM TWO TONE  (Read 4581 times)

norwood

SIG 250 9MM TWO TONE
« on: January 01, 2010, 09:49:46 PM »
Is 550.00 a good deal on a sig two tone 250 9mm?

Blue Hen Firearms

Re: SIG 250 9MM TWO TONE
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 11:04:50 PM »
look to see if the model is the stainless steel two tone or the nickel plated two tone. The SS model will be model number 2509105 and the nickel plated model will be 2509125. If it is the stainless model that I would say it is a very nice deal but if it is the nickel model you could do better.
NRA Business Alliance Member

norwood

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 12:31:06 AM »
thanks sig, will check to see, had no idea about those two options.

just checked and looks like it is the nickle.. at least it says nickel on their description on the website but the model number says 2509105. i will have to call and clarify. if it is the stainless i think i might purchase it for that price
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:37:54 AM by norwood »

norwood

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 12:41:02 AM »
SIG P250 COMPACT TWO TONE NICKEL FREE SHIPPING!
The P250®, a modular pistol that allows the shooter to change caliber and size at will.... The SIG SAUER® P250 was designed specifically to address the future needs of the military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters around the world. The P250 will be available in the most popular calibers (9mm, .357SIG, .40SandW and .45ACP). The P250's innovative design enables the shooter to quickly remove the functional mechanism and place it into the polymer grip of his choice. This allows an immediate change in caliber and size;(subcompact, compact and full). And after any change the pistol delivers both outstanding accuracy and reliable functionality. Its modularity not only provides incredible ease of maintenance, but also provides a solution for accommodating different hand sizes - there are 6 different ergonomic combinations for each size, accomplished by changes in grip circumference and trigger style. Now you can own the world's only modular shooting system globally engineered to deliver the "To-Hell -And-Back-Reliability" you've come to expect from Sig Sauer.
Additional Info: Interchangeable grip sizes and calibers
Features: Accessory Rail
Overall Length: 7.2"
Sights: SIGLITE NIGHT SIGHTS
Slide: NICKEL
Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 6.5LBS
Caliber: 9MM
Capacity: 15+1
Barrel Length: 3.9"
Action: DAO
Grips: Interchangeable Polymer
Height: 5.29"
Model: P250 COMPACT TWO TONE NICKEL
Width: 1.38" (std grp)

Click To Enlarge
Item #: 2509105
Qty   
Price   $549.99

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 01:00:11 PM »
Norwood I would go to sigforum.com and join their website and go to the classified section you should be able to get one for a better price their. As a previous P250 owner I really did not care too much for the trigger since I had always shot sigs with the DA/SA trigger. Just too long of a pull for me. People either love or hate the P250. I would suggest shooting one first if you can. Other then that they are Sigs so you get a great quality gun. If your willing to put out $550 look and see if you can get a used Sig or a CPO first there are a lot of used sigs out there that were barely ever shot. The P228 is a great 9mm and the P229 is a great all around gun. Just a thought.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.