Author Topic: Tell me about your 380  (Read 10919 times)

FreakShow

• Life Member
Re: Tell me about your 380
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 01:31:35 AM »
I love my Beretta Pico. It's not fancy, but holds 6+1 and is really thin. I've had one hang-up in three hundred rounds. The slide catch held the slide open, but the mag wasn't empty yet. Otherwise, it has been issue-free. The wallet holster is my favorite part. Slips in my back pocket, and then it's completely invisible. I did buy the laser grip when they went on sale, and it works very well. But doesn't fit in my holster, so now the laser sits on the bench. Price on these things is great, too. Everyone should give it a try.

also bought one. it's my daily carry when on my bike!
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »
It's my first look at the Pico.  And a fifty dollar bill.  Off to Chris's website.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 11:28:03 PM »
it's small, but will get the job done and easy to carry
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2017, 03:41:24 PM »
It's my first look at the Pico.  And a fifty dollar bill.  Off to Chris's website.

i have it with light....$279..then $50 back from beretta...good buy at $229

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2018, 06:42:47 PM »
Took the plunge and bought a Remington RM380. Yes it got some very bad reviews when it first hit the market. After reading and watching multiple good reviews, I decided it was time. It fits nicely in my palm even when not using the mag with the pinky extension. Trigger is long (DAO) but seems smooth to me. Hope to get it to the range soon. Did add aftermarket grips that are slightly thicker than those provided.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »
[attachment deleted by admin]

OLD post from June 2017.  System maintenance - deleted OLD attachments to make space available for new stuff.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.