Delaware Concealed Carry Forum
February 23, 2018, 05:41:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My " Pillow Gun "... " Morning Gun" ... and Evening Gun "...  (Read 120 times)
Wire Paladin

« on: February 11, 2018, 07:55:57 AM »

Call it insane... though I'd call it completely normal, a gun lover most often has a few guns. I don't like having a single " favorite " lest the other's get forgotten. So, I've come up with a simple plan to enjoy gun ownership 'round the clock. I rotate my various pistols, if for nothing else, the love of gun ownership and responsible carry. My " Pillow Gun," " Morning Gun" or Evening Gun " is either a 1911, 45 cal, 5" Colt... my CZ P-07, .40 cal., or my .40 cal. Glock 23. These 3 I rotate from time to time to conceal carry in the morning or evening or to keep under my pillow so I stay in tune with the various operating characteristics between each.
This way I stay fresh in it's safe operation being the Glock, for example, has no external safety whereas the 1911 has many. Besides, who buys one all purpose carry gun ?... gun lover's have a few guns... why let them live their whole lives in a dark old safe ? 
PPScarry
Life Member

del ccdw license holder - NRA member

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 11:53:43 AM »

I rotate my carry guns as well. No safety on any of my pistols. I just enjoy my guns and holsters as well.

"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: