Author Topic: Georgia Lt Gov won't renew $50Mil tax break for Delta for dropping NRA  (Read 1834 times)

MarkB

• Life Member
This appeared on Fox News website. 

Georgia's Lt. Gov. has said he will block any tax breaks for Delta Airlines because they cut their ties with the NRA.  He warned that corporations cannot “attack conservatives” without consequences.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/26/georgias-lieutenant-gov-blasts-delta-for-cutting-ties-with-nra-warns-will-block-legislation-favoring-airline.html
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
I saw this and thought that it was greet.  The other thing that I have been wondering is whether or not there’ll be any contractual fallout with these companies bailing on the NRA.  I mean, do all of these contracts include a provision that either party can just walk away when they want to?  If the NRA walked away from these car rental companies (or airlines or whatever), there would be story after story about how the NRA is screwing America and interstate commerce.  Instead, we’re faced with stories about how the NRA is screwing America and the healthcare system, or whatever. 
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Just read on Breitbart News where Delta has only sold 13 NRA discounted tickets any way........And Delta never had a jet fuel tax break. It was part of a purposed tax bill in Georgia. It was red lined by the Gov.
So for 13 ticket sales, they lost probably millions of dollars in tax breaks. What a bunch of dumb ^$$e$.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
Oddly enough, for every un-American company out there — there’s a half-dozen Chinese companies to take their place.  People wonder why America is screwed up — it’s because Americans are busy screwing other Americans out of their rights and belongings.

We now live in a time where mentioning firearms results in being treated like a pariah or a scourge — meanwhile the folks at NAMBLA can be held up as model citizens. 
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."