Author Topic: New Application Just Submitted  (Read 3280 times)

DaITGuy

New Application Just Submitted
« on: March 16, 2018, 01:03:20 AM »
Good evening everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know I have been lurking in the shadows for the last couple weeks reading posts, but this is my first time posting. My cherry has officially been popped.

I just submitted my initial CCDW application this morning in Sussex County. I was told the wait is running about two to four months. So fingers crossed that mine is done sooner.

I wanted to pass on some info to other new applicants, and I apologize if I am double tapping info. I was told the Sussex County POC is Heather @ (302) 855-7090. I was told to contact her if I haven't heard anything in 60 days.

If anyone else has any questions, I am not sure what help I could be, but I'll for sure try. I'll be in touch. Be safe everyone.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: New Application Just Submitted
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 01:13:04 AM »
Welcome aboard. Likewise on questions; feel free to ask & share.  As you have read, Slower Lower DE is faster for permits. 
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

DaITGuy

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 01:18:27 AM »
Thank you. I am sure I'll be asking some "dumb" questions.  ???

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 09:56:21 AM »
Welcome
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 11:42:13 AM »
Welcome!

.... I am sure I'll be asking some "dumb" questions.  ???

The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

DaITGuy

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 04:32:04 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know, Informed Delivery says there is a letter in the mail today from the Prothonotary's Office. Almost two months to the day.

dnewm

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know, Informed Delivery says there is a letter in the mail today from the Prothonotary's Office. Almost two months to the day.

Safe to assume you now have it in your possession? :thumbs up:

DaITGuy

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 01:15:46 AM »
Yes, it is sitting in my wallet tucked in right behind my DL. I'll admit the first trip to the grocery store felt strange. Still can't kick the feeling that I'm doing something wrong by carrying, but I'm already forgetting that I am carrying, and it already feels natural. Like I've read before, makes me think twice before getting mad driving, running a stop sign or just being an @@@.