State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Another school shooting

(1/2) > >>

muleman88:
I just seen @ Great Mills High School in S Md there was a school shooting . The shooter ( a student ) injured 2 other students . Then an armed school resource officer fired 1 shot and the shooter was declared deceased at a local hospital . I will try to post a link . https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/maryland-authorities-investigating-shooting-at-high-school/2018/03/20/4deeadee-2c39-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html

AudiQ:
Wonder if this "Good guy with a gun ( in a school no less) stops a bad guy with a gun" story makes the national news tonight?

SturmRugerSR9:
It was covered on Fox Cable News Today. But, that's about it.

PPScarry:
Said its a legally owned gun, the fathers. I imagine the father is in trouble and should be.

Cbmarine:
Saw this first on DE 9-12 Patriots FB and then found this May 17 report.  The headline reveals the anti-gun bias.

DIXON HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTER USED MOTHER'S GUN; STUDENTS RETURN FOR GRADUATION REHEARSAL

The real story is told in the body of the article.
During the shooting, Milby fired shots at school resource officer Mark Dallas. Dallas returned fire at Milby and was able to incapacitate him before anyone else was hurt.

According to police, Dallas ran toward the sound of gunshots and found Milby holding a gun near the gymnasium during graduation rehearsal. The two exchanged fire, and Dallas was able to incapacitate Milby.

Later in the article is this W T F which is worded like the SRO did somthing wrong.
Dallas was at home Thursday under the watch of Illinois State Police.

Another teacher ran to the gunfire. Concealed carry is not permitted in IL schools.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version