Author Topic: NRA-ILA: "Delaware: Anti-Gun Legislation Passes out of House"  (Read 1744 times)

Paladin4CA

Yesterday, the Delaware House passed House Bill 330, which would prohibit law-abiding adults aged 18 to 20 from purchasing or transferring a rifle or rifle ammunition without permission from a parent or guardian.  Now, HB 330 has been transferred to the Senate and referred to the Senate Judicial and Community Affairs Committee.  Please contact members of the Committee and strongly urge them to OPPOSE House Bill 330 when it comes up for a vote.

This legislation is outright offensive and demeaning to Delaware’s young adults who are otherwise allowed to vote, join the military, and exercise every other constitutionally guaranteed right.  Anti-gun legislators are playing games with the right to self-defense of law-abiding Delaware gun owners.

Again, please contact members of the Senate Judicial and Community Affairs Committee and strongly urge them to OPPOSE House Bill 330 when it comes up for a vote.  For a list of committee members and their contact information click here.
More and embedded links at:
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180321/delaware-anti-gun-legislation-passes-out-of-house
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA-ILA supporter

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: NRA-ILA: "Delaware: Anti-Gun Legislation Passes out of House"
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 06:39:55 PM »
Hopefully all of these anti-gun bills will be challenged to the Supreme Court.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 11:06:49 PM »
Unfortunately, the Constitution of either Delaware or the USA mean nothing to our elected officials.  And since we have this one party system, there seems to be little we can do to get them to vote otherwise.  Letters, etc., fall on deaf ears in my district.  The 'gimmees' have spread to most of NCC and are moving into Kent, making it harder to elect anyone that might help.  I fear for our freedoms in this state, and not just for the 2nd Amendment.

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

rikwick

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 10:28:47 PM »
I notice that no one is sponsoring any buses for us to protest in Dover.    Any suggestions, or are we going to let the state become like NJ or NY or MD without some kind of fight?  The state is certainly striking while the iron is hot, what can we do? What should we do?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:39:40 PM by rikwick »