Author Topic: Please contact State Senator Greg Lavelle's office  (Read 1574 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
Please contact State Senator Greg Lavelle's office
« on: March 28, 2018, 12:47:53 AM »
Delaware Liberal has targeted Senator Greg Lavelle & is urging their readers to contact him & insist that he "do the right thing" by supporting SB163 (Assault Weapons Ban).

Please contact his office & let him know that we have his back & expect him to stick up for our constitutional rights.

His Dover # is (302) 744-4135.  His e-mail is Greg.Lavelle@state.de.us

He is up for reelection this year and is being challenged by an ultra left wing extremist named Laura Sturgeon. According to her website: " I will support efforts to ban assault weapons, limit the maximum magazine size available in Delaware, and require a state permit to purchase and own firearms."

Needless to say, we must do everything possible to help Greg get reelected.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Re: Please contact State Senator Greg Lavelle's office
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 01:57:41 AM »
Just did. Thanks.

I also sent this Email to our (Democratic) state representative and senator:

Dear ______________,
We are liberals who live in your district. We’ve never voted Republican in our lives.
However, we are firmly opposed to SB 163, the ban on so-called “assault weapons.” This poorly written, draconian law will not reduce crime or make anyone safer. It would be a huge mistake.
We own several such firearms. They are kept well-secured and pose no threat to anyone. Rifles are virtually never used in crimes here in Delaware (or anywhere else, except for a few unfortunate and well-publicized examples). There are many steps we could take to prevent crime that might actually help. This won’t.

I realize this is not much of a threat, but… if you support this law, we will donate to & vote for your opponent in the next election.

Thank you,
[Mr. & Mrs. OGG]

"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: Please contact State Senator Greg Lavelle's office
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 11:58:58 PM »
He used to be in my district before the dem's redid the districts .  I campaigned for him even though he was no longer my Senator.  I trust him, which is not something I will say about most politicians.  I did write him about these bills.  Hope it helps.  I also wrote my senator, McDowell, which was likely a waste of my time.

Bill

NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith