Delaware Concealed Carry Forum
November 19, 2018, 01:10:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancaster County Will stop Issuing Non Resident Permits  (Read 4268 times)
Trapper

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2018, 03:40:21 PM »

Well I drove up there (Reading airport) and arrived at 10:00. Their system was down and they couldnít process any of our renewals. Apparently the system was down statewide.

Iím going to try to renew again Monday. Iím going to wait and drive up after I check if the system is back up.

The system was back up at 1300.  I was in there at 1500.  Took grand total of 5 minutes.
Then onward to Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation to train adults to become shooting
sports directors for their local councils.  GREAT WEEK!

I went back up Monday. The deputy apologized for the inconvenience and said the guy on Friday should have taken my info and processed it when the system was back up, then he should have mailed it to me.

I was 10 minutes from walking in to walking out.

Esophageal Atresia Awareness
Radnor
Administrator
Life Member

New Castle Co.

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2018, 07:31:07 AM »

UPDATE AS OF 6/20/18

This is on the sheriff's web site
"An applicant for a license to carry permit must be at least 21 years of age and reside in Lancaster County,
Pennsylvania, or currently posses a valid permit in their state of residency. Proof of age and residency must
be furnished when the application is submitted."

So I called 717 299-8000.  After pressing (I THINK) 4 3 4 to speak to a person in the firearms unit,
I was told they DO NOT issue NR LTCF.  I could  check some other county.

Berks Co. is still the place to go for 1 stop shopping.  Media for 2 stops.

NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor, CRSO
Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In The Home,
Personal Protection Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety,
and Reloading

Also offer Delaware CCDW training.  PM me for details.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: