Author Topic: Town Hall @ Middletown high school  (Read 7998 times)

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
Re: Town Hall @ Middletown high school
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 12:23:09 PM »
The article in the Wed News Urinal made us sound like an unruly mob, as usual.
The paper’s description made it sound like a typical Liberal rally, except there was no mention of car-flipping, fires, or other general destruction!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 02:41:50 AM by CorBon »
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 12:54:25 PM »
It's the urinal what did you expect?

BOTH sides clapped for what they agreed with.
We were just the majority in the building and at times became vocal too.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 03:52:52 PM »
The article in the Wed News Urinal made us sound like an unruly mob, as usual.
Same reporter, Scott Goss, who incorrectly stated the concealed carry is prohibited in DE schools. (That final paragraph has since been deleted.) I sent this email.

Scott,
    I expect reporters to be factual while not injecting their personal biases into the report. Your model should be Heinlein’s Fair Witness.
    You inject your own feelings in the second paragraph with this hyperbole.  
“The roughly 700 who attended the two-hour "Community Conversation on Gun Violence" got in as many words as the two Democrats and two Republicans on stage...” Maybe a quarter as many words as Kathy Jennings but clearly not as you insinuate.

Regrettably this sentence is true “The crowd cheered, booed and often heckled the speakers.” But the crowd responded to Sen DelCollo calming words.

Additionally, you are the author of the Town Hall announcement piece where you incorrectly said that concealed carry is prohibited by Delaware law. Ask Matt for the proof that you are wrong.

In the future, I will be checking to see if you are the author of any reporting piece [and] consider your veracity.

Here the link to the Pro-gun crowd takes over Delaware gun-control debate
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 07:54:29 PM by Cbmarine »
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2018, 12:31:22 PM »
it's on the table today, looking forward to the result. although either way, life goes on
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member