Author Topic: July 1  (Read 1765 times)

Just Bill

• Life Member
July 1
« on: July 01, 2018, 11:40:45 AM »
Well, it looks like we made it thru another session without major damage, thanks to all the participated.  Our rights with this one party system are steadily going away, we need to be vigilant.  The prospect of dislodging the dems is highly unlikely, given the 'gimmees' in NCC.  If we lose Kent/Sussex, we will go like Cal., Md, NJ.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

airman1968

Re: July 1
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 12:02:58 PM »
We must try to change NCC if t all possible, but with all the gimmees up there i know its hard. And then you get liberals from NJ and NY that filter in with their BS. Get out and vote!!!
U.S. Air Force Vietnam Veteran
CCDW Delaware, CCW from Ut,Fl,Az,Ma.
NRA Life member
Life Member VFW
Life Member DAV

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 01:45:08 PM »
We must try to change NCC if t all possible, but with all the gimmees up there i know its hard. And then you get liberals from NJ and NY that filter in with their BS. Get out and vote!!!

Well there is someone who will be running against Townsend.  MUST keep Lavelle's seat.  His term is up.  We need to work on keeping him.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 11:14:34 PM »
I helped Lavelle on his last trip.  I like the guy!!!  Probably our best supporter in NCC and probably the state.  He does not appear to have been corrupted by THEM....

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Tandem

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 01:20:24 AM »
Senate seat District 17 is likely to go Republican with Hall or King.  Both are pro-2A.  I like Donyalle Hall, a veteran from Dover area.
Lavelle is a critical hold.  This would turn the Senate to Republican majority and be a firewall against these anti-2A Democrats.
Dan Kapitanis is challenging Bryan Townsend for District 11 Senate seat.  He is a rookie in politics, but a strong 2A veteran voice and would send a tremendous message to Dover and Carney.
Delaware Gun Rights is showing themselves to be a political force in the state and have manpower and motivated resources to drive ANY race our way.
NRA Life Member
DE/PA CCDW Permit Holder