General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

New Smith & Wesson

(1/3) > >>

Hawkeye:
While not a concealed carry gun my the Department of Correction sold all of their S&W Model 19's. I was able to have one put aside for me. I got a somewhat used but still in good shape .357 pistol for just $100. Any day you get to buy another gun is a good day.

Clarence:

--- Quote from: Hawkeye on March 15, 2019, 09:40:53 AM ---While not a concealed carry gun my the Department of Correction sold all of their S&W Model 19's. I was able to have one put aside for me. I got a somewhat used but still in good shape .357 pistol for just $100. Any day you get to buy another gun is a good day.

--- End quote ---

Great gun.   A real classic.   Actually was my first handgun and I still have it.  Not something you will be carrying around concealed but still fun at the range and a @@@@ nice home defense piece. Works every time.  Never jams

Packing_Nine:
K-frames are wonderful revolvers. I have a Model 64. Sometimes I wish it were chambered for .357, but mostly I don't miss it too much.

Nice find on your Model 19. Sounds like you made off with a heck of a bargain.

Just Bill:
Large gun, but not any larger for carry than a 1911 or similar.  I have a Colt Trooper MK III that I bought on the 60's, nice gun.  The only one that my wife likes.

Packing_Nine:
Hey, let's see a picture. Here's the Model 64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version