Author Topic: New Zealand Madness  (Read 6837 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
New Zealand Madness
« on: March 21, 2019, 10:11:03 PM »
Two huge takeaways from the Christchurch situation that the news media is covering up:

#1.  The monster behind this evil put together an 87 page “manifesto” in which he expressed hope that the attack would “deepen strife in the United States over gun ownership and the Second Amendment.”

So it looks like the NZ government want to give him his wish there and the news media and collectivist politicians here and elsewhere want to do so as well.

#2.   Not reported by main stream media that one of the worshipers ran and got a gun, fired and drove the scumbag off.

Can’t let that one get out.

You can be quite sure that any ban or change in the law was sitting on the shelf waiting for an event like this.  
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:13:49 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: New Zealand Madness
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 12:38:11 PM »
Every time a mass shooting happens anywhere in the world, it will be taken up by the "Commie Lefties" to bolster their rants about banning guns from everyone. After all, how are they going to take over if the common man can shoot them in self defense. They want to do what the Nazi's did and take all weapons, then start their own Holocaust against the Conservatives of the world who stand in the way of their One World Order led by Satin.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:42:06 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

seniorgeek

• Life Member
Re: New Zealand Madness
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:47:00 PM »
Every time a mass shooting happens anywhere in the world, it will be taken up by the "Commie Lefties" to bolster their rants about banning guns from everyone. After all, how are they going to take over if the common man can shoot them in self defense. They want to do what the Nazi's did and take all weapons, then start their own Holocaust against the Conservatives of the world who stand in the way of their One World Order led by Satin.

Exactly their goal. We need to be vigilant and promote conservatives views and head the scriptures as it is all coming true. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County