Author Topic: TRUMPS SPEECH AT THE NRA CONVENTION  (Read 1096 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
TRUMPS SPEECH AT THE NRA CONVENTION
« on: April 29, 2019, 01:57:01 AM »
President made a speech at the NRA convention the other day, and wow what a speech it was. I had heard it on the news but didn't realize what the scope of the far reaching details meant.
I came across this video on a website concerning "End Times" Prophecy, called End of the Age. this is a 58 minute video discussing the Biblical term of "Wormwood" being the same as Chernobyl. to make a long story short, Dave Robbins later discussed President Trumps revoking the US signature to the UN Arms Trade Agreement. it is at about the 40 minute mark of the video. I would advise you to watch the video in it's entirety though. This signing of Trump removing the US from the Agreement is an outstanding move for gun owners in the US.

Please view:
https://www.endtime.com/podcast/chernobyl/
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: TRUMPS SPEECH AT THE NRA CONVENTION
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 12:52:52 PM »
Unfortunately, when the next lib gets to the white house they will join back onto it.  And the libs are really teasing the millennium vote with freebies and give-aways, that could be bad for us.  One term of the Donald is not enough to drain the swamp.  He has only made a small dent in it.  His own party still won't support him.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith