Author Topic: Act now: Message to legislators that we will not vote for them  (Read 1508 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
The folks at Delaware Gun Rights have set up an on-line form that simply states that you will not vote for them if they support the pending gun control bills. Please follow the link below & complete the form. If you are a union member, please list which union in the appropriate space on the form. This is very important as the Democratic party considers all union members to be their supporters. Alienating the union vote is not something that they want.

https://www.esigngenie.com/esign/onlineforms/fillOnlineForm?encformnumber=k%2BBlZKPhFKKa5H0kjglrAA%3D%3D&type=link&fbclid=IwAR3WW7qd14WcuhhcQnq_Ntem4qzhs_4TNpDT56fGma-xpNWr9Vvsg_TtKh8

The system will generate a legally validated form bearing your electronic signature. This is a brilliant idea by DGR and prevents the legislators to whom the cards will be delivered from denying that the signatures are real.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

MarkB

• Life Member
Re: Act now: Message to legislators that we will not vote for them
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 08:20:10 PM »
Done!
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: Act now: Message to legislators that we will not vote for them
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 11:25:21 PM »
It matters not, I have not voted for a dem since Clinton.  I write my dems often, but rarely get a coherent answer back.  They know I won't vote for them but it matters not in NCC.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith