Author Topic: just filed my app today.. was told 4-6 months ..."are you serious?"  (Read 26017 times)

Knotacare

• NRA Endowment Member VFW Life Member
Re: just filed my app today.. was told 4-6 months ..."are you serious?"
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2010, 05:06:02 PM »
Mailed everything 11-23-09 ...so I just passed the 7 month wait ??? Maybe they should spend less money designing there pretty web site & hire another person. What's with the second background check the AG's office had it for 6 months & no one has ever called the references. They don't return calls either
 Knotacare

g23

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »
Mailed everything 11-23-09 ...so I just passed the 7 month wait ??? Maybe they should spend less money designing there pretty web site & hire another person. What's with the second background check the AG's office had it for 6 months & no one has ever called the references. They don't return calls either
 Knotacare

none of my ref's were called. Im guessing they just check them in deljis ( i think that is how its is spelled) to see if they have a history. Did you call the court house to get an update? I had to return a call to a detective from the AG's office and he didnt return any of my calles.. I bet i called 30 times and I got nothing back. But when I spoke with Dale Broome in the court house she was VERY VERY helpful.

Knotacare

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
Got a voice message from Dale last nite at 1900 that my permit was in the mail. She was very polite...can't believe that they work until 7PM unless it's recorded earlier & sent out after hours???
knotacare

g23

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2010, 12:05:06 PM »
Got a voice message from Dale last nite at 1900 that my permit was in the mail. She was very polite...can't believe that they work until 7PM unless it's recorded earlier & sent out after hours???
knotacare

what sucks is that your permit gets mailed from wilmigton to dovor and then back out to you.. a big waste of time and money in my mind.. you sould have it by the end of the week though.. Congrats!

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »
I hope my renewal is in the mail: there are only four "mail days" left until our permits expire next Monday night.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Knotacare

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2010, 02:51:56 PM »
Just got the permit in the mail yesterday, so 7 months & 3 days from mailing away. Sent the PA application away today. :)
knotacare

g23

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010, 05:50:15 PM »
Just got the permit in the mail yesterday, so 7 months & 3 days from mailing away. Sent the PA application away today. :)
knotacare

Congrats on FINALLY getting your DE permit. You should have your PA permit it 2 weeks max. Mine took about 6 days