CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

Is there a grace period?

<< < (2/2)

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: Obleo on July 12, 2019, 06:34:34 PM ---The prothonitary told me to mail Judge Witham and ask permission to renew.  Not sure if I can just wait until 2020 and renew then. You can't be banned forever for not renewing can you?

--- End quote ---
at the New Year, the prothonotary gets busy with renewals on top of the new apps. Reco you attack Mt Suribachi now. Besides they may let you carry once your renewal is in progress even though you didn’t apply renewal within the allotted time frame prior to the expiration of the license

Wayne15464:

--- Quote from: Obleo on July 12, 2019, 06:34:34 PM ---The prothonitary told me to mail Judge Witham and ask permission to renew.  Not sure if I can just wait until 2020 and renew then. You can't be banned forever for not renewing can you?

--- End quote ---

I certainly wouldn't wait.

I don't think you'd be banned, however by waiting that long, my fear would be that I would be made to "start over", where as if you go through now perhaps they let you "slide" a little on it.

Wish you well with whatever you decide.

Obleo:
I was approved to proceed.  A letter of explanation was sent to His Honor at the Kent County court house.  Honestly, something had to go right this year.  Thanks for all your thoughts on moving forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version