CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

New ccdw - today was my first day

(1/1)

Memphis:
Filed paperwork at the beginning of November.  My permit arrived last night. 

Today I carried for the first time. Thank you to all who are on this site for the information and conversations.  This was a helpful forum!

Radnor:
Well, now that you have it, it's not time to leave us.....

Felt weird didn't it?  I remember my first time cc.  Felt like I was breaking the law.
The feeling goes away and soon you'll feel naked without it.

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: Radnor on March 07, 2020, 09:45:46 PM ---...
The feeling goes away and soon you'll feel naked without it.

--- End quote ---
My wife has come to understand why I avoid going into MD or NJ if at all possible.

Radnor:
Yeah, I go to MD because my son is there.

Camp too but going to camp it's not too far into md and there's a range so I will not admit to having a gun at camp.....

SturmRugerSR9:
I grew up in Talbot County, MD. and went into the USAF when I got out of school. I have lived here in DE. for over 50 years now and all my kids live here and in Wisconsin. I haven't been to MD. in years. I still have relatives there but seldom go there as I don't feel right not having my gun on me, and as you've read in other forum topics, there is pretty much no chance of getting a C/C permit from Md. So I look at it this way. It is the same distance from my house, here, to where relatives live in MD. And it is the same distance from their house to mine, so if they want to see us, here we are. Come see us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version