Author Topic: A Question Please... License Renewal  (Read 1166 times)

Wire Paladin

A Question Please... License Renewal
« on: June 09, 2021, 10:27:16 PM »
My mistake entirely ! I forgot to renew my CC license. Its over due a year for renewal. Anyone know how to go about renewing? I've read up on the renewal process but it doesn't say anything about renewal for a way overdue... please tell me I dont have to go through that whole process again ! Many thanks for your help.  Wire Paladin.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: A Question Please... License Renewal
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 11:15:17 PM »
Send it in and, are you religious????  They might accept it.

I know of a student I taught years ago she needs a new certificate.  I told her it will be dated the same date as the original.  She said that's fine.  All they need is a certificate.  But, if you think about it, it does NOT make sense.  She HAD a valid CCDW.  They KNOW she at one time had a certificate.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:48:26 PM »
I just texted a friend of mine who's permit expired for almost 2 yrs.  He said he had to take the course again.

If you need the application notarized AND in NCC, I'll do it no charge.

If you need to retake the course, I offer it too.

Good luck.  Hope it works out for you.
Phone number is in my profile.
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Wire Paladin

Re: A Question Please... License Renewal... a Reply..
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 12:45:26 PM »
Many thanks to you men who replied to my question about my failure to renew my CCW license. Here's a ' go figure."... In back of the ID card it expired in May, 2020. However, digging out and finally finding the Court letter which came with the license it says I need to renew by May, 31, 2025. So... I'll go by this date rather then the date printed on the license itself. If I get in a jam I'll just produce this letter with the 2025 date from the Court and call the actual license a typo... or I'll plead " The Private doesn't know, Sir " as taught in the Corp.
Nonetheless, it stayed in my mind over the years that I was issued a 5 year and not a 3 year license regardless of the date on the license... I'm calling myself " Street Legal," now.
I really appreciate your replies and I have a friend who is about to apply for a carry license so I'll refer him to you for training. Thanks again.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 12:58:04 PM »
If you're in NCC, I'll notarize your app.

Thank you for the referral and good luck with the renewal.  Hope it works out for you.