Author Topic: Coronavirus impact on renewals  (Read 5553 times)

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: Coronavirus impact on renewals
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 05:44:00 PM »
Everybody that has a Concealed Carry Permit should do what I did on reading you post. I reached into my pocket, pulled out my wallet and checked my DECCW expiration date, just to be sure of what it is.

That's WHY I put the message out around 1 Jan to do just that.  And offer free notary service if needed to those in NCC.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Tandem

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 08:52:08 PM »
Renewal data point from NCC:  Submitted on 2/25 (in person) and renewed license arrived 6/13 - 110 days.  Expiration was 5/31, but  was covered by both having submitted on time and the Governor’s order extending expiration to August 1st.
NRA Life Member
DE/PA CCDW Permit Holder

JR

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 09:58:23 PM »
Thanks for this update.  I renewed my license at the beginning of the year by mail.  They cased the check a week later, i am still waiting??  My license also expired end of May. after reading the post makes me feel better.  Thanks!

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 10:46:41 PM »
Just remember.....  When the permit to purchase gets passed they'll process those permits in 30 days.....  (BS!)
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Gorski

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2021, 02:56:47 PM »
Hand delivered my renewal app to Prothonotary first week of January, received my new permit on June 9.  Guess they are starting to catch up
Never leave home without it!
New Castle County