Author Topic: Sure glad we had that 1776 thing  (Read 5040 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Sure glad we had that 1776 thing
« on: December 31, 2020, 03:28:26 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/12/31/woman-arrested-for-filming-inside-empty-hospital-in-england/

Let’s hope we can keep our rights.  British people have none

Cops over there deserve no respect at all. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

NormH3

• Life Member
Re: Sure glad we had that 1776 thing
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 04:13:27 PM »
The headline gives the impression that the hospital was empty. It isn't. There are workers and patients there that deserve privacy. The police were doing their job. Let's not go all whoop @@@ on them.

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 04:20:46 PM »
Don’t buy the “just doing their job” thing.  I guess the Stasi, KGB and Chinese People’s Militia could say the same thing.

Point is the courageous woman was pointing out the lies put out by the Covid Tyrants about full hospitals. 

In this country we have many police agencies and especially elected constitutional Sherrif Officers who have refused to waste resources on things like this. 

Let’s pray our police continue to protect and serve.

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 04:36:18 PM »
Here is one who gets an award for not doing his job:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/12/31/police-chief-who-did-nothing-blm-ripped-down-statue-honoured-medal/

But I’m sure he would have had the courage to manhandle that woman with the hospital video and probably go home and brag to his wife how he made the collar. 

God bless America.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 05:02:29 PM »
I went to the ER in Tucson a few Saturdays ago. It was almost completely empty. There was one nurse running around taking care of every task for every patient in the ER.

The rest of the hospital was packed with COVID patients, many of whom are likely dead by now. All the staff is there. There are no cameras.
The nursing homes are infiltrated with COVID. It comes, goes, comes back. The nurses and caregivers carry it in, and out, of the homes. Many of them work at more than one facility.

My sister is a supervising nurse out there, and I work for #^%&$^$* Healthcare,so I know what's happening. Anyone who tells you this isn't happening IS LYING TO YOU.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon