Author Topic: Tracing announcement by the Governor  (Read 1819 times)

Pavia

Tracing announcement by the Governor
« on: May 14, 2020, 02:26:28 AM »
So the Governor announced tracing and tracking with very obscure details and the DE National Guard will be part of it. So if you test positive (which could mean you are already over it and have antibodies) they will track and trace you and ensure quarantine and other measures are enacted. What happens when you get a call and they demand information. What happens when your 8 year old comes in contact with someone who tested positive and an armed team shows up at your home to pull your kid out for isolation and you have zero say? I don’t expect that scenario, but this is a slippery slope.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Re: Tracing announcement by the Governor
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 12:54:03 PM »
So the Governor announced tracing and tracking with very obscure details and the DE National Guard will be part of it. So if you test positive (which could mean you are already over it and have antibodies) they will track and trace you and ensure quarantine and other measures are enacted. What happens when you get a call and they demand information. What happens when your 8 year old comes in contact with someone who tested positive and an armed team shows up at your home to pull your kid out for isolation and you have zero say? I don’t expect that scenario, but this is a slippery slope.
I do not expect that either.  I searching old newspapers for response to the 1918 Spanish Flu and the same thing was done then to try to trace the origins.  I see nothing wrong with that per se.

Dragging kids out of homes will not be tolerated and I believe National Guardsmen ( at least the ones I know) will not comply with a blatantly unconstitutional order.  This would violate their oath.

We always need to be prepared to defend our rights but trying to find out the course of a disease generally would be a legitimate function of government. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 01:00:06 PM »
Concentration camps can't be far behind...
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 02:27:12 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 03:58:05 PM »
Of course it is our right to refuse this vaccine.   I do not see that the rfid device is actually injected into the recipient.  If THAT is where this is headed, then please read the Book  of Revelations  and by all means DO NOT take the vaccine as it would then just be a step to not being able to buy or sell

Be vigilant. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 04:01:15 PM by Clarence »

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 02:19:34 PM »
The type of syringe that is being ordered now by the Dept. of Defense is the type that is used to insert RFID chip.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 06:15:35 PM »
Government orders 500 million syringes including  RFID tracking devises for Covid-19 vaccine injections.

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2020/05/14/us-department-of-defense-awards-contract-for-prefilled-covid-19-vaccinations-with-rfid-microchip-tracking-system-including-unique-id-number/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-13-dept-of-defense-purchasing-500-million-apiject-syringes-coronavirus-vaccine.html

The Natural News article contains this Quote:
The ApiJect syringes come with an optional RFID tag so that health care workers can track the GPS location and identity of the individual being injected. Via the Apiject.com website:

With an optional RFID/NFC tag on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap” the prefilled syringe on their phone, capturing the NFC tag’s unique serial number, GPS location and date/time. The app then uploads the data to a government-selected cloud database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”

The RFID tag is on the syringe and is not injected into the individual.

If I am misreading these two articles, please correct me. 
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 07:17:04 PM »
Best thing to do is refuse the vaccine.   Not enough information is available to guarantee safety from side effects.  Also don’t trust people like Gates. 

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 10:22:22 PM »
I would rather die than take a vaccine injection or any other kind of injection. I'm fully ready to go home to the Lord. I have no fear of dying. I've done everything, seen everything and been everywhere I am ever going to go . Come soon Lord Jesus.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 03:01:53 AM »
Of course it is our right to refuse this vaccine.   I do not see that the rfid device is actually injected into the recipient.  If THAT is where this is headed, then please read the Book  of Revelations  and by all means DO NOT take the vaccine as it would then just be a step to not being able to buy or sell

Be vigilant.
I agree that our liberties are being eroded a tick at a time.  The need for vaccine, in my opinion, is an uncertainty.  If we have lifelong immunity as measles, chicken pox, etc, then there is no need. 
On the topic of the prophecies in Revelation, verses 11-18 of chapter 13 introduces the False Prophet, the third person in the unholy trinity. 
Revelation 13:16-17 (AMP)
Also he compels all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead [signifying allegiance to the beast], and that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Note that accepting the mark is a sign of allegiance to the Antichrist.  Taking the vaccine or a chip doesn’t go that far.

Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.