Author Topic: Bucks Co PA for LTCF  (Read 2174 times)

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Bucks Co PA for LTCF
« on: June 10, 2020, 06:01:34 PM »
From their FB page.  Fot those interested in getting their PA LTCF.

n the wake of the events of the last week or two there has been a huge up take in License to Carry issuance. The numbers of licenses being issued for the last week are triple, I'm not kidding Triple that of normal. Wait times are averaging between 2-3 hours or more at both Doylestown and Levittown offices. Please allow for the proper wait time and please be patient with my staff as they are working and processing as fast and as efficiently as possible. Stay safe and health and be kind to one another.
- Sheriff Warrell

https://www.facebook.com/BucksCountySheriff/
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

robberbaron

Re: Bucks Co PA for LTCF
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 12:09:41 AM »
Yep. Anarchy is a very short trip away.  I was planning to move away in approximately 2 years, but I have moved that up to less than 1 year. Just tying up loose ends. Florida, here I come.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »
****NEW LTC INFORMATION***
Due to the surge in LTC inquiry and processing we are forced to cease issuing a License to Carry Firearms to anyone outside of Bucks County (Proof of Residency) and out of state until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to explore this again in the future once things level out. Stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/BucksCountySheriff/
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 10:59:12 PM »
Media may be two trips, but it is still available,,,,,I think.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 10:22:25 AM »
Berks ( Reading) is best.  One trip. Two trips is too much for us from LSD (Lower Slower Delaware)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 10:25:19 AM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.