General Gun Discussion > Rifles and Shotguns

GUN SALES ARE ON THE RISE AGAIN

(1/5) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
I read the other day that in some states the the sale of guns has risen 130% in the month of June 2020 over the record for sales in June 2019. I also see the number of DECCW permits are on the rise again. Some times I have question of some of the applicants, buy I stand for their right to apply.

Just Bill:
I see a lot in the paper for inner city people.  I wonder where they find 5 references without records.  OOppss, racist!!!  I have also noticed a lot of husband/wife, or at least same last names.

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on July 08, 2020, 10:15:22 PM ---I see a lot in the paper for inner city people.  I wonder where they find 5 references without records.  OOppss, racist!!!  I have also noticed a lot of husband/wife, or at least same last names.

--- End quote ---
Considering that we don’t want to go into the inner city unarmed, the people who have to live there should be able to get their CCDW if qualified.  Most of us required less motivation to apply. 

NormH3:
on days that I work, I drive by X-Ring multiple times in a day. When the restrictions were at their heaviest, the line of people outside told the story.I saw people of all ages, races and genders lined up to enter. It was a marvelous sight.

SturmRugerSR9:
Judging by their names there are an increase amount of Blacks and Hispanics applying.  The Guide has a list every week of applicants and it is growing every week. %7 one week then 74 the next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version