Author Topic: Absentee Ballot Mailing  (Read 4253 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Absentee Ballot Mailing
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2020, 11:22:43 PM »
It ain't over til it's over. I have faith that God will choose the right man to do His will.

Yeah, you guessed it. I'm one of those Bible and gun toting guys.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:27:50 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2020, 10:18:09 PM »
My wife and I went to our local polling place today. When we got there, 1:00PM,  the line was out the door and down the sidewalk. And yet about a 1/2 hour later we had got in, voted and was going out the exit door, duty done.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

MarkB

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2020, 11:10:34 PM »
Glad to hear that the line was long.  I hope that means more people are pissed and will vote some Dems out. 
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »
Didn’t happen.  We lost a great senator in Delcollo.    Due to the victories of the radical leftists ousting
several”moderate” democrats in the primaries , we are faced with a genuine catastrophe this year regarding our rights.  We did keep Mike Ramone but the loss of Delcollo really hurts. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2020, 08:31:08 PM »
BOHICA
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2020, 12:38:19 PM »
Remember that leftist I was working on who challenged Earl Jaques in the primaries?

Well, he's the new Assemblyman from our district... and we donated medium bucks to him when he started, and threw a BBQ for his campaign staff just before the pandemic, and donated to him again just recently... and I've stayed in constant contact with him right through a few minutes ago, and he already expects & welcomes my input on any anti-2A legislation.

That might help a little. We'll see.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2020, 02:09:18 PM »
Delcollo lost.  The guy who won, I asked to contact me.  I'm going to offer to take him to the range and conduct a basic class.  I figure if I don't teach him, the mums and BT will.

OGG, will offer the same to your guy.  So, if you think there's interest pass my info along.
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »
Delcollo lost.  The guy who won, I asked to contact me.  I'm going to offer to take him to the range and conduct a basic class.  I figure if I don't teach him, the mums and BT will.

OGG, will offer the same to your guy.  So, if you think there's interest pass my info along.
Thanks. That's a bit down the road. I'd settle for him coming out against confiscation of private property, at this point...

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2020, 08:44:56 PM »
What ever you feel is best.

I'm available for training if needed.

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2020, 03:25:31 AM »
I just looked at the Delaware State races and what stands out immediately is the Democrats had thousands more votes by absentee ballots. The numbers are staggering.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2020, 11:01:12 AM »
I just looked at the Delaware State races and what stands out immediately is the Democrats had thousands more votes by absentee ballots. The numbers are staggering.
The President told people to vote in person. Many more Democrats than Republicans ignored him.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2020, 02:43:59 PM »
I read this this morning. The truth will come out. Seems the legal election ballots are printed by the Department of Homeland Security and have a non-radioactive isotope implanted in them. The Democrats printed and sent out many ballots to people, not knowing of the implants and they were used and sent to be counted. So you can bet the ballots will be scanned and the ones without the isotopes will be disallowed.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/trap-set-dept-of-homeland-security-controlled-official-ballots-production-dems-print-extras-not-knowing-about-non-radioactive-isotope-watermarks-on-official-ballots/

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Tandem

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2020, 02:04:57 AM »
I’m sure you’ve heard by now that this was debunked.  Ballot printing is all managed at the state level - no DHS involvement, unfortunately.
NRA Life Member
DE/PA CCDW Permit Holder

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2020, 08:13:34 PM »
I’m sure you’ve heard by now that this was debunked.  Ballot printing is all managed at the state level - no DHS involvement, unfortunately.

We do a disservice to ourselves by spreading the BS. It only makes us look disingenuous when it's disproved. I dumped the book of faces a month ago because I was tired of reading the crap from both sides.