Author Topic: 2021, Year of the Lawyer  (Read 1126 times)

MarkB

• Life Member
2021, Year of the Lawyer
« on: November 12, 2020, 12:04:19 AM »
This is a coy of a post I made on Delaware Gun Rights.

2021, Year of the Lawyer.  I expect multiple lawsuits will be filed during 2021.  Biden's gun plans will foster many federal lawsuits and the stranglehold the Democrats in Dover have will cause additional lawsuits right here in Delaware.  We have to be prepared to give both time and money to save our gun rights both nationally and in Delaware.  The DSSA and others should start planning a joint effort now on how to attack the coming assault on our gun rights.  We have to fight back against the coming illegal actions in Dover.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: 2021, Year of the Lawyer
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 01:46:40 PM »
As in the past count me in!!!    I may be 78 but I can still cuss out a brilliant politician.

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 02:16:00 PM »
If you are not a member of DSSA might want to join.
Heard from a board member they are still fighting a lawsuit filed against DNREC.

More are on the horizon. That takes $$$$  .

NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 03:54:35 PM »
I joined the DSSA once at the urging of a friend, and was asked if I wanted to attend a meeting. I said yes and went there. The 1st thing that gave me pause was there were only board members there and everybody looked at me as though they wondered why I came. I explained and they said take a seat, and went on with their meeting. I never heard anything from them after that except when I received a member card. I continued to to go to the yearly meetings at the police union building on Kitts Hummock road for a couple of years and the next time me renewal came up I passed. I had been a member of the NRA for years and a DECCW permit holder for years also. I guess I got the impression that the DSSA was a "private club" and members were to give them money, but not welcome to attend or participate.

I may have taken this wrong, but that was my impression of the DSSA. Hope others haven't had a similar experience.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 04:36:32 PM »
Most likely surprised someone showed up. At the range we have 200 members. For the meetings see very few.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.