Author Topic: DSSA Court Victory  (Read 1529 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
DSSA Court Victory
« on: November 19, 2020, 07:33:01 PM »
Thus just in:

ATTENTION DEER HUNTERS
COURT RULES SEMI-AUTO PISTOL CALIBER RIFLES OF ALL KINDS LEGAL

Superior court just ruled that PISTOL caliber straight walled semi- auto rifles may be used in hunting in Delaware. 

DNREC tried to say that semi auto rifles could not be used irregardless of the fact that the law says no such thing. 

Why is this important to all gun owners even non hunters? Because article 20 of the Delaware state Constitution protects the right to keep and bear Firearms that can be used for self-defense sporting and recreational purposes. Therefore it will be impossible to ban AR 15s at least in pistol caliber and other semi automatic rifles as they can be used for  recreational purposes including hunting.

We will have to see if DNREC appeals this. They have an unlimited amount of our hard earned tax money to do so.

I know there has been some discussion on here about the value of membership in the DSSA but believe you me no one fights harder for our rights than Jeff Hague and his people. This decision as well as the Housing Authority and the State Parks decisions are building a wall of case law to protect us all from a one party dictatorship in Dover.   
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 08:22:44 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: DSSA Court Victory
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 11:17:37 PM »
The DSSA is one of the most needed assets with the one party gument in Delaware

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 02:22:23 PM »
Sooner or later DNREC will realize that they aren't a legislating body of the government.

del elec

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 03:23:57 PM »
I'm glad that membership to Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club requires membership to DSSA.
[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
------)_'_\ * (
"----------\ * \
"-----------\_*_\
Life NRA
Shooters Choice
Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club
DE CCDW
PA LTCF
MD Wear & Carry

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 10:58:25 PM »
I don't see why a person has to belong to one "club" to join another "club". They are going to price their self right out of business. It's too rich for me. I'll just go out in my neighbor's woods for free.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 04:17:13 PM »
I don't see why a person has to belong to one "club" to join another "club". They are going to price their self right out of business. It's too rich for me. I'll just go out in my neighbor's woods for free.

I know it is a cost to join these groups, but without the legal action and legislative lobbying over the years but groups like the DSSA, SAF and NRA-ILA, you would not be able to go and shoot in your neighbors woods.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 06:34:45 PM »

You don't need to join them. They're only fighting against the State on our behalf.  They dont need your money to go to court. (THEY "DSSA" DOES)
The State has OUR tax dollars to go to court with, so they dont need more....

If you're happy with losing your rights sit on your A$s and do nothing.

NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 07:15:21 PM »
Was told by an officer of DSSA, to file a (*ONE) paper for that victory was 5K.  So it's
NOT  cheap.
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 10:17:23 PM »
Don't just join DSSA, send donations.  Anything you can spare will help us keep some of our freedoms.

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

MarkB

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 11:49:52 PM »
There will be an onslaught of bills and actions against us firearm owners this year and in some years to come.  We all need to give what we can to keep the fight going.  Personally, I can't give that much but $25 now and again will help a lot.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 12:59:15 AM »
You are correct. There WILL be a ton of Bills coming. We lost a few seats too. So it will be harder to stop them. And where we will ultimately fight them will be in the courts. Which WILL cost $$$. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 02:18:34 AM by Radnor »