Author Topic: CZ 2075 RAMI  (Read 1428 times)

navitimer806

CZ 2075 RAMI
« on: April 03, 2021, 12:10:56 AM »
Hello Friends
I recently acquired a 9 mm CZ 2075 RAMI for concealed carry. This is similar to the CZ 75 but smaller for concealed carry. These are very well made rugged pistols with an alloy frame and steel slide so it's a bit heavier than the polymer frame striker models. I have the de-cocker model (BD) which is double action / single action. Pistol shoots really well, recoil is very mild, maintenance is easy. Comes with a flush mount 10 round magazine and an extended 14 round magazine. I have a few hundred rounds of FMJ and defensive ammo through it and it has been 100% reliable. The double action first pull is smooth and with practice is very accurate. The single action mode is great. One thing I would change is the shape of the trigger, it can be uncomfortable after a long range day. If you like DA/SA pistols, the CZ is a good one to consider.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: CZ 2075 RAMI
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 12:27:33 AM »
I carry the fnx45. 16 rds of 45. It too is da/sa. Unless 1st shot is distant, I shoot it da.

Don't worry about small gun. Public is CLUELESS. Too busy with nose in screen.

Enjoy the new gun.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 12:33:12 PM »
wheel gun here, small light(too light), but only 5 shots.  Still working on my speed loader technique.  Whatever your choice, don't leave home without it!!!
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

sprue

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 08:34:16 PM »
I love CZ, I bought a P01 last year and it's become my favorite hand gun. Easy to aim, less felt recoil than a polymer frame, lighter than a .45 all around nice gun.