Author Topic: Renewels for CCW #2 Heads up!!!  (Read 16411 times)

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Renewels for CCW #2 Heads up!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »
nope not it. Just has a section for my infor such as name, on the top it has my permit number written in by the court and right to the rest that i mentioned. Id scan and post but I already have it filled out.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 08:29:20 PM »
I received that form too with my initial CCDW.  New form on line is what I used. 
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Hank

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 03:21:03 PM »
Hi again all.
When I went, there was a blowhard lawyer doing his best to make an @@@ out of himself, which I think he was doing well at. and 3 woman behind the counter, the younger of the 3 was trying to talk to the lawyer? 40-45ish? the oldest was taking care of some one else 55-60? and the one that took care of me didn't look like she knew what she was doing, she gave the the wrong papers 2 times? and the third time was a charm??? I hope??? the one that finished me up was the one that I had seen the first time I went two years ago and she seemed to know what she was doing?

You must remember that you are dealing with a bunch of bureaucrats and I don't know how anything ever gets done and we must remember thay got a pay cut and they are mad at John Q Public, and that's us!!! So good luck all. Hank.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 06:51:58 PM »
HB258 passed.  Mid to late Feb it should be signed.  Fees will go up to: 65.00 and the terms 3 year for INITIAL filing and 5 years for RENEWALS.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.