Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 2401 times)

Libertarian5

Statistics
« on: June 15, 2021, 09:06:35 PM »
So, I filed for my new permit in March and I don't expect to hear anything until July. I have noticed the statistics page on the court website show a steep decline in new applications since March. Only 6 new applications in 3 month... Is this normal?

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: Statistics
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 09:37:44 PM »
Welcome..

Url for stats page please.

I think they are processing renewals vs new. All ccdw(s) expire 5/31.  Gov extended it to Aug.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Libertarian5

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:54:21 PM »
https://courts.delaware.gov/superior/weapons.aspx

I was just surprised of the drop off for new permits ...

sprue

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 03:43:16 AM »
I don't think it's up to date. I filed in May and there was one other older gentleman with his spouse that was in line in front of me and one of them had filed because I overheard the clerk mentioning the six month wait.

Libertarian5

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 09:51:14 AM »
6 month wait to get a permit?! 🙄 Oh boy ..

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 03:07:33 PM »
The Delaware code says the expiration date of 5/31 is not observed if you have submitted your renewal by the proper date. One must realize that the more permits that are issued, the longer it takes to renew them. Likely a lot of state offices that have been closed or shorthanded due to the Covid that is going to slow everything down. They can't process in a timely fashion without a full staff.
If you were late submitting your application for renewal, you may have to start all over again from scratch, but that's on you, not them.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 06:48:49 PM »
6 month wait to get a permit?! 🙄 Oh boy ..

Just remember, they're going to process our permit to purchase in 30 days.....    :o
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Libertarian5

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 09:13:08 PM »
???? What does that mean? Lol I'm also interested to see if they ban magazines that hold more then 17 rounds... Not good times for 2A in Delaware

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 09:26:44 PM »
Hopefully you are expressing your feelings to your elected officials.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2021, 03:18:12 PM »
I am but mine are with us already.  (south east Sussex county. ). I do stay in contact with former co- workers in New Communist County as well as family and friends to contact their reps. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:20:42 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2021, 03:34:33 PM »
THANK YOU!!!!!

Too many are doing nothing.

I personally will be in Md at camp for the end of session rally.  I going to do all I can to leave after program.  Drive to the rally. Then back to camp for the next day of program.

slsharp

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 06:07:36 PM »
speaking of "elected officials"....is it un-cool to contact those that are NOT in your district?  Since what they do affects you as well as 'their' constituents...?

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 06:39:50 PM »
I contact Speigleman & Pettyjohn as they are PRO 2A.

I've contacted the primary sponsors of ANTI-2A Bills too.  I say go for it, just dont expect much.

Libertarian5

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2021, 09:00:38 PM »
Updated June statistics looks like they pushed through all the renewals. Not much for the new licenses.... Let the wait continue lol