CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

Statistics

<< < (2/3) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
The Delaware code says the expiration date of 5/31 is not observed if you have submitted your renewal by the proper date. One must realize that the more permits that are issued, the longer it takes to renew them. Likely a lot of state offices that have been closed or shorthanded due to the Covid that is going to slow everything down. They can't process in a timely fashion without a full staff.
If you were late submitting your application for renewal, you may have to start all over again from scratch, but that's on you, not them.

Radnor:

--- Quote from: Libertarian5 on June 16, 2021, 09:51:14 AM ---6 month wait to get a permit?! 🙄 Oh boy ..

--- End quote ---

Just remember, they're going to process our permit to purchase in 30 days.....    :o

Libertarian5:
???? What does that mean? Lol I'm also interested to see if they ban magazines that hold more then 17 rounds... Not good times for 2A in Delaware

Radnor:
Hopefully you are expressing your feelings to your elected officials.

Clarence:
I am but mine are with us already.  (south east Sussex county. ). I do stay in contact with former co- workers in New Communist County as well as family and friends to contact their reps. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version