Author Topic: CCDW Hero Killed  (Read 1316 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
CCDW Hero Killed
« on: June 26, 2021, 05:17:46 PM »
Here is a tragic incident in which the concealed carrier was killed by police after he killed a cop killer. This will be another true life situation that would behoove any trainer to dissect with his class. At first glance it looks like the real problem here was that the hero picked  up the dead gunman’s firearm just as police were arriving and it was naturally assumed that he was the bad guy.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/26/hero-inadvertently-shot-killed-after-shooting-cop-killer/

God knows how many lives this man saved.  God rest his soul. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 05:30:10 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

sprue

Re: CCDW Hero Killed
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 06:54:39 PM »
This is a real tragedy and I hope it gets more attention. I saw a video about this yesterday but there was less information in it than the article. I really hope this causes police to establish some rules of engagement so they can validate that the person they're firing upon is an actual threat.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 01:36:35 AM »
I respect those in blue, but I'm NOT willing to become sponge Bob.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 02:26:25 AM »
So where are the riots? Will the officers be tried in a court of law?