Author Topic: New Member from Sussex County  (Read 1405 times)

Mattomite

New Member from Sussex County
« on: June 27, 2021, 02:26:49 PM »
Hello All,
New member from Sussex County.  You guys have a lot of great info on the site, and seems like a good group of folks.  Been a resident of DE for 6+ years.  I got all of my paper work submitted for my CCDW permit on June 4th, so i thought i would keep you all posted as to how long it is currently running.  I've heard it is taking up to 4 months at this point, and others say 2 months... we will just wait and see. 

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: New Member from Sussex County
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 03:09:10 PM »
Welcome!

Good thing you're from LSD.  If you were from NCC, think 6 months!

The waiting SUCKS!  Hang in there.  Did you do it with Marino?
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Mattomite

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 04:23:16 PM »
I Took the course with Delaware Tactical at NSC...  I have been considering getting it for a very long time... finally just went and did it.  I hope some of the people with very little shooting experience that take the courses get some more training.  I know Delaware is a "May Issue" state, and I have a squeeky clean record (went through a thorough FBI background check for employment 1 year ago) but now that I've applied its worse than being a kid waiting for a secret decoder ring to show up in the mailbox everyday! 

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 12:24:46 AM »
I will not offer ccdw  to noobs.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.