General > Delaware Concealed Carry Information

Told that the application was approved over a month ago

<< < (2/4) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
As it has been in the past, renewals are processed first. But, what people aren't understanding is, that the more permits that are issued, the more renewals there will be in the future. Hence, the longer it will take to get a first-time permit. The good thing is that when a permit comes up for renewal, as long as you have your renewal application in the system by the proper time, you are still covered on the old permit until it is renewed.
When "newbie" applicants apply, they are impatient, just as the rest of us were when we did our first permit application. The only answer is that the state hire more people to process the applications. But in this Liberal Democrat state, that is highly unlikely, as the Democrats don't want you to have a permit anyhow.

KGrans:
First-time applicant. Today marks 90 days since they cashed my check (New Castle County). None of my references have been called. I'm guessing another 5 months minimum based on the feedback above... Which seems pretty ridiculous. 

Radnor:
Just remember, if we need a permit to purchase  they will process it in a timely manner......

Clarence:

--- Quote from: KGrans on August 10, 2021, 06:42:23 PM ---First-time applicant. Today marks 90 days since they cashed my check (New Castle County). None of my references have been called. I'm guessing another 5 months minimum based on the feedback above... Which seems pretty ridiculous.

--- End quote ---
References are rarely if ever called. They are checked out however and if they have “issues” will be rejected. 

dalsaadhl:
Are permits mailed in bulk on specific dates or as they are printed?  Also who can I Message for 1 on 1 pistol training?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version