Author Topic: New Sussex Member  (Read 1562 times)

BartExp

New Sussex Member
« on: August 03, 2021, 02:19:08 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I moved to DE a few years ago.  Living in the Southeast corner of Sussex County.  Retired.  Coming from outside Baltimore in the Peoples Republic of Maryland.  Armed for self protection and range shooting.  Fancy those CZ pistols.

In the process of getting CCW with wife.  Finished the class.  Getting signatures and fingerprints next on the list.

Dave

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: New Sussex Member
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 11:15:07 PM »
Welcome aboard.  Things are better here, but the politicians are trying their worst to make it like MD or Ca.

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 12:57:45 PM »
Welcome.

CCDW process easier than in MD, but still a PITA.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 07:52:55 PM »
Welcome.    I too am in south east Sussex.  Mrs and I had license since 2013.  Delaware is probably the most difficult and expensive of all states that actually will give you a license.  Don’t count New Jersey, Maryland, New York, ad nauseum.  Believe it or not over the past 20 or so years it has become better.   Almost shall issue once you jump the hoops.  Please post your thoughts and experiences here.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.